Friday 25 February 2011

How Do I Know I Am In Love


Sometimes it begins with Whispers and may sound like an Echo yet resonating and vibrating in the heart  the burning desires in the heart as the echoes of hatred are subdued by the whispers of love in the background:
" To be your friend was all I ever wanted;To be your lover was all I ever dreamed" 
as a Valerie Lombardo once put it in a love quote while sometimes it happens with a lot of gusto just like the speed of lightning on a rainy night to a lonely and desiring yet willing heart chasing its own desires to fall flat and submit to the desires of the heart and the feelings of love are surrendered as the cupid's arrow pierce menacingly and passionately deep into the appendages of the heart to finally get its resting place.
To my delight on this,and just before I know and realize it or understand my feelings or reactions of what this is all about I find myself hooked into it.I am in the box and do not ask me why or do you know it?Just before it  allows me to at least to get myself organized and ready for it there it is it has no place for waiting or for reasoning.Like a bad trapped by a fowler I find myself already nested and  falling heads over heals for the opposite heart. I become a novice and naive to its aspirations just like a kid running towards an absentee parent who have finally come home with lots of goodies and crunches, or rather I found myself snarled and fowled up like a trapped bird in a love escapade.No doubt,I am entangled and crashed up in what I guess is and perhaps,I know you will call love or even so you call it.At times I'm not quite certain or sure of the behaviour,intentions, movement and reactions emanating from the other end or do I figure out exactly what the purpose for such feelings that are showered towards me could be or even before I get over it as yet, some deliberate moves might be initiated to tantalize and to draw my attention to the impulses,desires,passions and feelings from this secret secret admirer who is hell-bent to get the half in me he so much perceived to complete his or hers or the missing link that one believes or being conveyed by my love tantrums and instincts.The most important and obvious and yet quite romantic issue could be and is the question "could I be able to tell in advance or somehow that love or is it infatuation as the case may be at times,is on the way coming or approaching my desires or that I will be in sharing with somebody his or her feelings as the case may be  in a moment of time his  or her feelings,moments,reactions,responses and sacrifices and embodiments?Tell me my dear readers,is it possible to see love coming?Can I predict love? If then in the first place,what was the strange thing about this that I was unable to detect that made me be involved in it,now which was not there before?Is it a feeling that  I can benchmark and outsource for its direction or achievement or is it a one-man's heart affair to be shared by a prospective partner alone?I might not know the feelings and desires  that someone could be having for or towards me,or do you have any clue to this,that would be eliciting my reaction or soliciting a unique behaviour to determine the reactions I will be displaying,I might not be conscious or aware of the leads,sentiments,reactions,offers or generosity or words of kindness and reaction sequencing that love follows.I might not be conscious of pillars of love being erected around and in my heart I may not have the ability or capacity to figure out and shape the reactions or the powers to cue out or make a guess of the titbits of love that are being indicated and expressed towards me as might be the intentions.I might not be aware that I am somebody's most important WISH AND I FRET being loathed or cherished being sought after and craved for.I may not be aware of those important silly things in me that may mean a lot to my admirer that are being sought after as they drive somebody crazy on the encounter.It is true that I might not know or be aware that someone is crazy and craves for me from love's distance point of view BUT one thing is certain-The feelings of love at times are so great that one cannot resist the temptation of saying YES-when one finally yields to the quest and pillars of love.Yet I can not be able to tell clearly or explain  if the strange feelings could mean falling in love or  is  infatuation.When the feelings of love overrides the desires of the flesh and I succumb to The Romantic Submission Moment then there marks the beginning and discerning difference between love and infatuation and will initiate a love's chain reaction and compensatory responses.At this point I make a discovery of love and discover and appreciate the sense of belonging.
It is important to get the difference between love and infatuation in order to get the answer. How do I know I am in love and not just a mere infatuation.This is the starting point for this discussion and I welcome your views share with us at least what you felt or experiences on this baffling God given gift.
Surely you social network friends and followers,collaborators and net-workers out there,tell me.
How would you then know and at what point will you decide without reasonable doubt that you are indeed in love When love and instincts  supply raw power for enhanced opportunities then there it begins to happens. When feelings and desires help you cut through red tape and attack romantic issues and matters with decisive action and resourcefulness then I begin to feel I am taking charge of my heart. There are times when couples experience sentimental moments under a common feeling of self belonging when both are  significant to each other in a matter that guarantees both to  abandon themselves to passion.This is a moment when love is biting.
Watch out for love. It could be on the way or knocking the door to your heart!Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

  1. Then how do I know I am falling out of love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us join in the discussion

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like this has buffled youmfor quite sometimes but I believe through this discussion you will be sorted out.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. By studying the reactions of the admirer towards you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, there is no assurance. Love is a gamble, a risk, a chance. They say it's better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. Of course I don't believe this, I would rather I never loved, than to have loved and lost.My point is, when it comes to matters of the heart, all you can do is hope for the best, there is nothing definite to hold onto, noway to accurately predict.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly speaking you can always see love come and go and it is at this moment of romantic magneticism that the anxiety is raised as to whether you are getting true love or a lustful infatuation of its opposite.Whichever is the case,whether you have been loved or not,abandoned or appreciated,May I say that falling in and out of love are some of the life's mistake we make.Just a moment!Look at this thought-by Og Mandino-Your turn will come!
    "Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come."
    - Og Mandino.

    ReplyDelete

Timology-As a social Change Process

The Factor of Timology on Romance

Popular Posts

Articles by the founder

  • The Application of Timology On Fashion Design and Technology,The Time-Environment Interaction Theory(Agnostic Development Theory),Romantic Submission Moment,The Launching of Timology as a Social Change Process,Sega Silicon Valley and the Expansion of Knowledge for Humanity

Blog Archive

Timology Call

Welcome To The World of Timology! We vaccinate against Complacency. Can we network? Can we collaborate? Can we participate in capacity building to create awareness for Timology? Can we Champion the Course of Knowledge for Humanity?Can we Expanding Knowledge for Humanity? Together let us be Ambassadors of Knowledge for Humanity.Let us use Timology as a tool for Social Change to give humanity its most deserved prize-Knowledge of his Environment! Start with yourself and make a bold step into the World of Timology.

Have you ever heard of Timology or Time Analysis or Continuity Calendar?